Stainless Steel Coil
Coil constructed to ASME section VIII BPV Code:
- Designed for MAWP of 380 PSIG [27% higher than galvanized designs]
- 316L core tubes as standard design [allowing operation at higher COC's]
- Optional ASME U stamp certification
Self-passivating [NO start-up or ongoing passivation chemicals required]
Optimal tube diameter and spacing provides:
- External surface area to coil volume ratio that is 39% more than the competition.
- 3/4" tube diameter provides 37% less refrigerant charge
- NO Performance DERATE for 316L tubes
Direct Drive EC Fans
Direct Drive EC [Electronically Commutated Motors] Fan Motors
- Integrated speed control [NO VFD Power Losses]
- +90% efficient at all operating speeds
- 30% more efficient than NEMA motor with VFD
- NO Belt Transmission losses [6 to 7% on average]
- Power rating is P1 based [at the leads…not the shaft]
Fan Management System
Fully integrated motor management and control system
- Controls fan speed based on control set-point to 10% of full speed.
- Operates in slave or master mode.
- Communicates all fan motor parameters both locally and externally [BUS, Wifi, Ethernet].
- Monitors all fan motor operating parameters and alarms.
Water Management System
Further integrated water management system working in conjunction with air management
- Controls pump start and stop using fan speed and setpoint information
- Communicates to air management system to exchange critical information
- External control to operate in slave mode
- Water level regulation through advanced microwave technology
- Water quality control using conductivity sensor and make-up/blow-down valves
- Stored pump and water information for better system management