Multifaceted requirements call for flexible solutions
We offer a broad portfolio of solutions for such requirements, beginning with a wide range of designs that can be optimally adapted to the specific building situation. Once a design has been selected, its thermodynamic factors can be taken into account. Extensive accessories such as the Adiabatic Cooling System (ACS) for more performance, optimized controls or special color coatings further improve the respective solution.
- Installation requirements
Different installation requirements call for different unit designs:
- Low-profile units with a horizontal coil
- Vertical coil units for wall mounting or space-saving installation
- V coil units with high power density and minimized footprint
- Centrifugal-fan units with high pressure for free installation in rooms
Depending on the location and configuration, certain minimum distances and installation heights must be maintained. These factors affect the condenser/dry cooler performance. We have the necessary experience and will provide you with the necessary information for your planning. Based on complex series of measurements conducted by us, we provide you with the information you need to calculate the minimum distances and installation height for your solution.
- Building integration
Narrow spaces as well as visual and architectural requirements pose interesting challenges for the equipment manufacturer. We can competently advise our customers with regard to such requirements.
- Easy transport and installation
- Factory-fitted crane lugs
- Container versions for easy loading and unloading
- The Güntner support profile and Güntner support tube provide extra stability for forklift handling
- Sound insulation
The sound specifications of our units have been confirmed by Eurovent. Their tests measure the installation position, including protection grill, bell mouth, and heat exchangers. Fans are available in different noise level classes. We use only brand-name fans, and thanks to strategic partnerships with our suppliers we always have access to the latest technologies.
- Failure safety
- basic research in our own labs
- Precise thermodynamic designs
- The tried and tested Güntner support tube system protects against leakage
- Güntner support profile enhances the chassis stiffness
- Special process ensures secure solder connections
- Saving water
It seems to be all about ΔT, but water is very scarce and expensive in some regions of the world. This is where air-cooled condensers and dry coolers are the only sensible alternative. While their energy costs are higher, they require no desalinated seawater for evaporative cooling.
- Optimized controls
Since Güntner develops and produces its own controllers and switching cabinets, they are designed specifically for Güntner dry coolers and condensers and form a very important component of Güntner heat exchanger systems.
- Closed-loop controllers with multi-stage or continuous control curves
- For AC or EC fans
- Güntner motor management with many refrigerating functions
- Plate heat exchangers
Güntner not only offers condensers and dry coolers but also plate heat exchangers. Under the Thermowave brand name, we also develop, produce and sell high-quality gasketed or module-welded plate heat exchangers that are available with various material combinations and seals. Our factory is located in Berga, Germany.
- Adiabatic Cooling System (ACS)
The ACS features adiabatic pre-cooling of the intake air, significantly increasing the thermal performance of the cooler, with minimal water usage. Some important benefits of the ACS are:
- Eco-Friendly operation
- Energy efficient - significant energy savings
- Minimal water treatment requirements
- Reduced footprint
- Lower cost of ownership
- No risk of Legionella
- An attractive alternative to evaporative cooling
- Reduced maintenance
- Global presence
As your partner we support you anywhere in the world. You will find us at over 50 locations in almost every important production and trade center. We are also familiar with regional laws and mentalities.