Access & Egress
ECOSS provides some unique ACCESS and EGRESS features that make routine maintenance requirements easy:
- Integral catwalk and perimeter railing provide easy access and egress to top of unit.
- Piston assisted swing-away fans provide easy access to drift eliminators and spray nozzles.
- Internal walkway provides access and egress path for servicing spray nozzles.
Reduce Fan Drive Maintenance and Energy Cost
EC fans motors save about $160 to $175, per HP annually versus a belt drive system with NEMA motor and VFD
Direct Drive EC Fans eliminate the annual maintenance labor associated with the following:
- Belt adjustments or replacements
- Sheave adjustments or replacements
- Greasing of bearings
- Replacement of pedestal bearings
- Replacement of fan drive shafts
NO Passivation Maintenance
ECOSS stainless steel coils and surfaces are self-passivating and as a result eliminate the labor and material cost associated with start-up passivation chemicals.
Operate at higher cycles of concentration
Annual OM COST Savings of $20,000.00 to $90,000.00
High efficiency fans provide annual energy savings of $6,000.00 to $9,000.00.
Operating at higher COC provides annual water treatment savings of $13,000 to $78,000.00
Self-passivating stainless steel provides annual passivation chemical savings of $1200.00
The elimination of belt drive maintenance provides annual savings of $2500.00